Fly Fishing Los Roques – Venezuela Fishing
The Los Roques islands are a federal dependency of Venezuela, Consisting of about 350 islands, cays and islets. One of the great features is that as a destination of the caribbean sea “is under” the area that is mostly affected by hurricanes, making it a destination that has option to fishing all year.
Although Los Roques is world famous for its bonefishing walking and some have called one of the best places for this type of fishing, also has good fishing for other saltwater species, large tarpon and a significant amount of permit.
Each day, after breakfast, they will take you at approximately 7:30 am for full days of fishing. A full cooler with beers, sodas, snacks, water and ice will be at the boat at all times. Lunch will be around 12:30 – 1:30 depending on the fishing and your need. Please let the lodge staff know your preference on the cooler. Return to the lodge will be near 16:00 hrs. Day fishing is approximatily 8 hours.
Remember that most of the fishing at Los Roques archipielago is on foot, so try to exercise before the trip.
Guides: 1 guide and 1 captain per boat (1 or 2 anglers per boat).
Boats: 28ft Fiber-glass center console boat equipped with 75 or 100 Hp Yamaha four stroke new engines that provide a safe and comfortable ride to the fishing areas.
Boats are outfitted with canopies to protect anglers from the sun.
Equipment: fishing equipment and tackle is available on the island. However, we suggest that anglers bring their own gear.
*A pre trip form with all the necessary fishing information will be sent after booking.
Nights included in package (first and last night) in Caracas go to Marriot Playa Grande or Eurobuilding. Best hotel in La Guaira area, just minutes from the Caracas, Simón Bolivar International Airport.
All the accommodations al Los Roques go to Acuarela lodge. Located in El Gran Roque. A 5 minute walk from the airport and a 1 minute walk to the beach.
The lodge has 12 rooms with ample areas.
Meals are prepared as it would be in a deluxe restaurant.
VIP attention and service specially designed for anglers.
All rooms with a/c and hot water.
This is probably the best lodge at Los Roques and it is manage directly by its owner at Los Roques.
Double Occupancy fishing w/sharing guide, boat, and double room
3 days of fishing $ 2,895.00
4 days of fishing $ 3,290.00
5 days of fishing $ 3,790.00
6 days of fishing $ 4,250.00
Additional days of fishing $ 560.00
Double Occupancy fishing – Sharing Guide & Boat with a single room
3 days of fishing $ 3,595.00
4 days of fishing $ 3,995.00
5 days of fishing $ 4,525.00
6 days of fishing $ 4,945.00
Additional days of fishing $ 575.00
Single Occupancy Angler sharing room and a single boat/guide -This is typically matched with a non-angler package.
3 days of fishing $ 3,845.00
4 days of fishing $ 4,235.00
5 days of fishing $ 4,745.00
6 days of fishing $ 5,150.00
Additional days of fishing $ 660.00
Single Occupancy – Private room, Private Boat & Guide
3 days of fishing $ 4,080.00
4 days of fishing $ 4,520.00
5 days of fishing $ 4,985.00
6 days of fishing $ 5,355.00
Additional days of fishing $ 695.00
Non-Fishing Companion sharing room with angler
3 days of fishing $ 1,720.00
4 days of fishing $ 1,995.00
5 days of fishing $ 2,430.00
6 days of fishing $ 2,745.00
Additional days fishing $ 360.00
- First and last night at the selected hotel: Marriott or Eurobuilding.
- Four-engine round trip flight Caracas – Los Roques – Caracas with LTA or Chapi (depending on arrival and departure time).
- Accommodation at Lodge.
- All meals at the Lodge and at the boat.
- All ground transfer services.
- Guided fishing.
- Sport fishing licenses and permits.
- Beer on the boat
- International airfare to Venezuela
- Meals and beverages in the mainland
- Los Roques National Park Entry Fee
- Alcoholic beverages (except beers on the boat)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls and laundry
- Domestic departure tax
- Overweight baggage
- International departure tax and airport tax
- Gratuities to the lodge staff and fishing guides.
We request a 50% deposit with reservation and the balance 60 days prior to the trip.
- If the cancellation takes place with at least 120 days prior to arrival, we give full refund less $ 100 for administrative expenses per angler.
- If the cancellation is due to a reason out of our control (force majoure, etc.), we refund all the money (100%) less $ 100 for administrative expenses per angler.
- If cancellation takes place between 119 and 60 days prior to arrival, we give a reschedule for any time provide there is space available on the new dates or deposit is forfeited at the option of angler.
- If cancellation takes place with less than 60 days prior to arrival, we do not make a refund but on a case by case basis we are flexible to give a re-schedule date (but if cancellation takes place 21 days prior to arrival no re-schedule applies at all).